Candidates & Campaign Treasurers
Candidates who are participating in the Clean Elections funding program are required to attend a workshop. Campaign treasurers are encouraged to attend as well.
You'll learn about:
- Qualifying for Clean Elections funding
- Collecting $5 Qualifying Contributions
- Campaign Finance requirements
- Voter Education Tools
- And more
All workshops are held at the Clean Elections Office, unless otherwise noted.
Clean Elections Online Workshop Instructions
- Download the Candidate Training Workshop Presentation by clicking here.
- Read through the presentation entirely.
- Once completed you will need to sign and submit the Candidate Workshop Acknowledgement. This document must be transmitted to Mike.Becker@azcleanelections.gov to receive credit.
- Users are able to email Mike directly at the address above or can do so by clicking here.
1616 W. Adams, Suite 110
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Main Phone: 602-364-3477