Candidates & Campaign Treasurers
Candidates who are participating in the Clean Elections funding program are required to attend a workshop. Campaign treasurers are encouraged to attend as well.
You'll learn about:
- Qualifying for Clean Elections funding
- Collecting $5 Qualifying Contributions
- Campaign Finance requirements
- Voter Education Tools
- And more
Zoom Participating Candidate Workshop Monday, October18th from 10am-12
If you are interested in attending please email Mike Becker at [email protected] to sign up. Please include your name, phone number, and office you are running for.
Clean Elections Online Workshop Instructions
- Download the Candidate Training Workshop Presentation by clicking 2022 Candidate Training
- Read through the presentation entirely.
- Once completed you will need to sign and submit the Candidate Workshop Acknowledgement. This document must be transmitted to [email protected] to receive credit.
- Users are able to email Mike directly at the address above or can do so by clicking here.
Citizens Clean Elections Commission
P. O. Box 18678
Phoenix, AZ 85005
1616 W. Adams, Suite 110
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Main Phone: 602-364-3477
Email: [email protected]