Candidates & Campaign Treasurers
Candidates who are participating in the Clean Elections funding program are required to attend a workshop. Campaign treasurers are encouraged to attend as well.
You'll learn about:
- Qualifying for Clean Elections funding
- Collecting $5 Qualifying Contributions
- Campaign Finance requirements
- Voter Education Tools
- And more
While there are no in-person workshops at this time, candidates may complete the workshop requirement online via the instructions below.
All workshops are held at the Clean Elections Office, unless otherwise noted.
Clean Elections Online Workshop Instructions
- Download the Candidate Training Workshop Presentation by clicking here.
- Read through the presentation entirely.
- Once completed you will need to sign and submit the Candidate Workshop Acknowledgement. This document must be transmitted to Mike.Becker@azcleanelections.gov to receive credit.
- Users are able to email Mike directly at the address above or can do so by clicking here.
1616 W. Adams, Suite 110
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Main Phone: 602-364-3477