Candidates & Campaign Treasurers
Candidates who are participating in the Clean Elections funding program are required to attend a workshop. Campaign treasurers are encouraged to attend as well.
You'll learn about:
- Qualifying for Clean Elections funding
- Collecting $5 Qualifying Contributions
- Campaign Finance requirements
- Voter Education Tools
- And more
Zoom Participating Candidate Workshops: 2023 Dates Coming Soon!
If you are interested in attending please email Mike Becker at [email protected] to sign up. Please include your name, phone number, and office you are running for.
Clean Elections Online Workshop Instructions
- Download the Candidate Training Workshop Presentation by clicking 2022 Candidate Workshop Presentation
- Read through the presentation entirely.
- Once completed you will need to sign and submit the Candidate Workshop Acknowledgement. This document must be transmitted to [email protected] to receive credit.
- Users are able to email Mike directly at the address above or can do so by clicking here.
1802 W. Jackson St. #129
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
1110 W. Washington St., Suite 250
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Main Phone: 602-364-3477
Email: [email protected]